Friday, November 21, 2014

Headboard in entrance By: Matteo

2014-11-08 15.49.19


Materials:

- 1 MANDAL Headboard

- 6 NORRBYN Knob

- 1 STAVE Mirror, white

- 1 LÄMPLIG Chopping board


Hello everyone,

I present to you my first simple hack.

After extensive research in a variety of furniture , I realized that the solution to my long and narrow entrance had to build!!!

And here it is:


1 3b


First I cut off the cutting board into two pieces as wide as the wall and then attached with silicone.

Then I attached the headboard to the wall with two bolts.


Then, set the six knobs and hinges with mirror.

The space behind the mirror is for keys, gloves etc ….


2 3a


I am very happy with the result.

Thank you for your time.


Matteo

Venice, italy






via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1v1Q6OU From Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment