Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mixed IKEA Mac desk By: case

20141019_174213


I needed a “console” to put my Mac on but it should have been in some precise sizes.

After looking in hundreds of furniture shops I discovered this nice site and I said: “why not?”


I designed the Mac desktop and then I went to my local Ikea shop to look what I needed for.

I bought 2 white Stolmen shelves (1100×50 cm each), 1 red Lack shelf (110×35 cm), 1 white Nipfen table leg and a white Lillangen terminal element.

I carved 1 Stolmen shelf in 79×45 cm and the other one in 77×45 cm. Also the red Lack shelf has been reduced to 77×30 cm)

Then I put togheter the Stolmen and the Lack shelves with the same length (77 cm) one upon the other with two screws.

After that I put the remaining Stolmen shelf as the other leg of the table, linking it with some metal angular and two other screws on the side.


Then I built up the Lillangen terminal and united to the table with three screws …. and this is the result!


I hope you like it :-)


20141019_174150







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1ohkqDR From case

No comments:

Post a Comment