Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DIY Chunky Tassel Blanket By: Grace Bonney

Tassel blanket

I don’t know what it is about autumn, but I always get so giddy when it’s finally here. Growing up in Washington, fall was like a second spring – one last grand finale from Mother Nature before winter came. Early sunsets, warm fires, hot cocoa, snuggly blankets – everything about this season is cozy. So obviously, I’m beyond excited to cuddle up with this new tassel blanket. It’s easy to make and lets me indulge in my obsession with tassels. I hope you guys enjoy this and give it a try if you need some extra cozy in your home this fall. -Sara from Tell Love and Chocolate


IMG_2996


IMG_2843 IMG_2850 IMG_2853 IMG_2863 IMG_2989

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1tAFYuw From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment