Saturday, September 6, 2014

Show Me the House Already - Sheesh! From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog! Okay, okay, I'm sorry! It's been a Ca-Razy Summer, I've been out of town a lot, and like I mentioned before, a 9-6 job with lots of extra projects AND blogging is definitely proving difficult to handle.



I'm here to redeem myself though, and I've got some pictures of one of my MOST favorite parts of the house, the kitchen! Well... the kitchen nook actually.



We didn't build this house, but it was new and pretty much 99% finished when we decided to put an offer in on it. All we've done so far is add plantation shutters and hire someone to paint the ceilings white to help open up and lighten the spaces all around our home even more.

I don't care how out of style I sound, or how "cool" it is now... painted ceilings, in anything other than white, for me?... in the words of Jimmy Fallon (or Sara) "Are, Ew!"




Just look at the before and after! So much brighter with white above :)



READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment