Friday, September 5, 2014

#DSHappy By: Grace Bonney

#dshappy instagram challenge

One of the apps I shared yesterday in my obsessions list, Happier, has really made a difference in my daily life lately. It asks me to record a little moment each day, in image or text form, that makes me feel happy and appreciative. At the end of each week it feels so good to go back and flip through the moments that made my week a good one. I find those times of reflection have not only inspired me to appreciate small moments more, but they’ve also motivated me to reach out to the people who were a part of them or who were responsible for them happening. That one tiny picture or note is sometimes all I need to turn my day right-side-up and give me the energy I need to push through a difficult patch. So to honor that simple idea, this month’s hashtag challenge is all about happiness.


All September, we’re asking readers to upload images to Instagram with the hashtag #DSHAPPY . What should you upload? A photo of a moment, place, time, person or thing that made you happy. Whether it’s a flashback to a quiet moment on vacation or a spur-of-the-moment garden you stumbled upon on the way to work, we hope you’ll join us in sharing the little moments that make your day a little bit happier. I hope that at the end of the month we’ll have so many beautiful moments to flip through and share together and share that good feeling with everyone reading and joining in. xo, grace


*Photo above by Verbena Florist, from the #DSCOLOR feed




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/Wl6knM From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment