Friday, September 5, 2014

Erin Scott’s Ruby Red Grapefruit Fizz By: Grace Bonney

erinscott_yummysuppercookbook_grapefruitfizz-9092

Last week I had the pleasure of rounding up some of my favorite non-alcoholic drinks to celebrate a lighter option for summer sipping. Then, earlier this week we had the honor of sharing the beautiful Berkeley, CA home of blogger, stylist, photographer and cookbook author Erin Scott of Yummy Supper. Today I’m thrilled to combine both of those posts in the form of one delicious drink recipe from Erin’s spectacular new book, Yummy Supper: 100 Fresh, Luscious & Honest Recipes from a Gluten-Free Omnivore .


erindrink_2

This refreshing drink highlights one of my favorite ingredients: grapefruit. I love the way the tartness of grapefruit mixes with herbs and a bit of sweetness for a fizzy drink that’s perfect for adults and kids alike. Erin suggests adding a splash or two of tequila if you’d like to make this a more adult drink, but it’s just as delicious without. I think I could handle replacing my iced tea with something like this – it seems like the end of summer in one perfect glass. Thanks so much to Erin for sharing this with us! xo, grace


Click through for the full recipe after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/YhYcWN From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment