Friday, July 11, 2014

Best of the Web By: Grace Bonney

Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 1.07.40 PM

This weekend Julia and I are packing up our little work trip rental home in the Catskills and heading back to Brooklyn. As much as I’ll miss the waterfalls and country breakfast table, it will be nice to come home to our own bed and wireless internet that’s a bit more reliable (if we ever move up here I’ll have to invest in some strong wifi). Before we pack up and head out I wanted to take a moment to share some of your best summer moments that have been in the #dssummer feed on Instagram. I’ve been loving all the different things and moments that mean summer to everyone, from bowls of fresh cherries to trips to French Polynesia (Hello, dream trip). We’ll be sharing our favorites on DS at the end of the month, but in the meantime, here are two that caught my eye this week from Sarah Stone (afineline) and Laura Hooper-Leader (lhcalligraphy). Until Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo, grace


Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 1.07.48 PM


BESTOFWEB711



BESTOFDS711





















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1oqFly9 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment