Friday, May 29, 2015

Hackers Help: FYNDIG cabinets with METOD doors? By: withoutnosegirl

FYNDIG modular kitchen

Photo: IKEA.com

So I’m going to be moving in August to a completely empty apartment. Even though I’m going to be a renter, here in Italy they mainly rent apartments empty. Without kitchen. That shocked me at first, but after visiting 3000000 apartments I decided I can manage to furnish a kitchen on the cheap. The FYNDIG modular kitchen is so cheap that you can completely furnish a kitchen for less than 220 euros. But is way too plain.

Does anybody know if it’s possible to attach METOD doors to FYNDIG cabinets?

Thank you,

Sofia

The post Hackers Help: FYNDIG cabinets with METOD doors? appeared first on IKEA Hackers.



via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1HX1Hnf From withoutnosegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment