Thursday, August 28, 2014

Radio Hits: Your 10 Favorite Episodes of After the Jump By: Grace Bonney

favorite_episodes_after_the_jump

Every year the radio station from which my radio show, After the Jump, is broadcast takes a two-week break to gear up for fall programming. This year I’m using my radio break to think BIG about the show and try to reimagine the format to include new and exciting features, more interview clips with people from across the globe and more resources to help people get inspired and stay motivated with their creative businesses. One of the ways I try to learn what people want more of is to take a look at what’s worked in the past and what hasn’t. While I was digging into my stats to see what shows had been most successful, I thought it would be fun to share the shows that people have enjoyed the most so far. It can be tougher to figure out these stats than you’d think, as there are so many ways and places people can listen to shows (on this site, on other sites, through iTunes or other apps like Stitcher). I used a mix of all these stats to calculate your favorites and I am so excited to see how I can integrate more of these ideas you liked into shows going forward. If you have any requests for the fall season, please feel free to leave them below. So many of my shows come from direct listener requests, so feel free to request to your heart’s content – I’m listening. xo, grace


DESIGNSPONGE_FAVAPPS-500x563 JULIA_GRACE_RADIO Screen-Shot-2014-05-15-at-7.37.46-AM-500x499 MOTIVATION-500x500 GRACEAMY_RADIO

Click through for the 10 most popular shows of all time…


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1mXe4U9 From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment