Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Daddy Daughter Trip Eh? From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog!
Cason here -- and I'm highjacking the blog, because I can ;)

It's no secret that I love to travel when Shelley's away for work, which due to her crazy busy schedule, she has been more this past month than normal... so I decided it was time for me and the girls to play before they went back to school. No fancy hair-do's, just ponytails and flip flops. ha!






I've got a list a mile long of places I want to take my girls, so this time I decided to road trip up through Montana's Flathead Lake to pick cherries, then into Glacier National Park to visit Lake Mcdonald's crystal clear waters, followed by a quick trip through Banff National Park and then I topped the trip off with a stay in the beautiful city of Calgary.













My mom wanted to tag along for this one... all 35 hours of drive time, and 2053 miles of it. Not sure she was sure what she was getting herself into, but really, it was absolutely worth it. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful and I'm so happy my girls could take in all the nature around them.











Even though Shelley hates road trips, because unless she's driving she gets deathly car sick, we're definitely making her come along for the next one I've got planned... can you say Norther Pacific Coast!? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment