Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DIY Project: Paper Flower Bouquet By: Grace Bonney

Paper Flower DIY by Kelsey for Design*Sponge (2)

Despite my recent good luck streak with growing plants at home, I still have a soft spot for paper flowers because of their relative ease of care (minus a little dusting now and then). I rounded up 14 of my favorite DIY Paper Flower Projects earlier this spring and shared these waxed paper magnolia branches last week, but today I’m happy to share one more “forever” flower project from paper artist Kelsey Elam of MOON flora. I first discovered Kelsey’s work on Instagram, where she was sharing gorgeous photos on our #DSLOOKING feed, and I have been a fan ever since. I love the bright, vivid colors she works with; they’re a nice break from all the muted florals that seem to own Instagram these days. Kelsey has been papercrafting since she was 5, so her projects are time-tested and easy to follow. Today she’s teaching us to make a full bouquet with paper dahlias, peonies and vines. Thanks for sharing your paper expertise, Kelsey! xo, grace


image2 -4 image -1 -8 -7 peony2 peony1 -1 IMG_8478

Click through for the full how-to after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1pjSyzb From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment