Monday, June 23, 2014

A Day In The Life of Taylor Kitto By: Grace Bonney

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset

Like several thousand other people, I’m a huge fan of stylist/photographer/shopkeeper Taylor Kitto‘s Instagram feed. I’ve been happily following her feed and enjoying all of the gorgeous photos she posts of her life and work in San Luis Obispo and her travels in a vintage trailer. Each month Taylor hosts a pop-up shop with her business, Wild Poppy, that showcases not just her goods but the work of other local artists. I love celebrating and learning more about anyone that’s working to help promote other people, so I was excited to peek inside her life in California. From the day-to-day shop duties like packing orders (beautifully, I might add) and hunting for new vintage goods to fun runs on the beach with her dog, Taylor has me wanting to open up a DS branch somewhere sunny and warm. Until then, I’ll live vicariously through her lovely day. Thanks, Taylor! xo, grace


Don’t miss Taylor’s stylish camper makeover and home tour on DS, too!


photo 1 Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset Processed with VSCOcam with h4 preset Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset photo5

Click through for the full post after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1wn0I9G From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment