Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DIY Project: Arrow Light By: Grace Bonney

DesignSponge DIY Arrow Light

When I saw Lindsey Adelman’s You Make It Chandelier I knew it was a project I had to try. I created one of my own for this kitchen makeover, so when it came time to update the exposed bulb dangling from the ceiling in my entryway I thought I would revisit the project with a few new twists. I created this fixture out of brass lamp parts and three wooden arrows. Keep reading for my step-by-step guide. Also, check out the dramatic transformation of my entryway on the One Kings Lane style blog! -Megan


Final photos by Lesley Unruh and how-to photos by Daniel Hakansson


DesignSponge DIY Arrow Light


6_DIY-LIGHT_FINIAL_1 7_DIY-LIGHT_FINIAL_2 8_DIY-LIGHT_ATTACH_FINIAL 9_DIY-LIGHT_GLUING_BOT_ARROW 5_DIY-LIGHT_LOOP

Click through for the full how-to after the jump


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1hhgFZT From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment