Wednesday, June 10, 2015

VARIERA shelf insert to bathroom shelving By: Mónika

bathroom shelving

Hello dear IKEA Hackers!

I always watch your hacks with enthusiasm. I had an issue, and for quite a long time I did not find the solution. An abundant preview of IKEA Hackers site told me: “Think it over! Think more! Think!” The same evening I got an idea, you can see here.

My problem to solve was, that I could not find a small, smart and cheap shelf for my tiny bathroom.

The idea was to buy 3 VARIERA shelf inserts, fix them together, flip it bottom up, fix to the wall, and that’s it.

VARIERA shelf insert bathroom shelving

I’m very happy all the time to see very simple, but great idea, my creation. Its white color fits my bathroom so much. It is very practical and cheap solution, space saving, and keep lots of things that I need in the bathroom.

And finally thanks a lot to my husband, who help me realize my idea.

DSC09435

~ Mónika, Budapest

The post VARIERA shelf insert to bathroom shelving appeared first on IKEA Hackers.



via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1JKrZuL From Mónika

No comments:

Post a Comment