Monday, June 8, 2015

Sneak Peek: Best of Kids’ Rooms By: Garrett Fleming

Sneak Peek: Best of Kids’ Rooms

It was actually one of our lovely readers who inspired us to round up some of our favorite kids’ rooms. Stellar idea, Eliina! Thanks for the tip. I myself have always had a soft spot for our “Best Of” retrospectives. They provide me and the team with such an insightful snapshot of how decorating in the real world has evolved. While no two rooms are exactly the same, bold walls, the colors pink and green and nautical touches kept popping up as I combed through our extensive library. Heck, I’d be happy to call any of these bedrooms “home,” and I am a 27-year-old man (but clearly a kid at heart). From toddlers to teenagers, these are some seriously stylish guys and gals whose bedrooms are sure to inspire any room in your home. Each pick is even accompanied by insightful stories about how each space came to life. While these rooms are all interesting and fun for various reasons, one thing is consistent throughout – they were all labors of love. Enjoy! —Garrett










via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1MBInNV From Garrett Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment