Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fyndig side table mini bar By: Alex

side table mini bar side table mini bar 2 side table mini bar 3


Materials: Ikea Fyndig Wall Cabinet


One day when browsing the web I came across some images for side tables that were also mini bars. It’s a great idea, but the prices were astronomical. A quick brainstorm and googling for regular cupboards brought me to the Ikea Fyndig wall cabinet. A perfect blank slate for my project.


Once assembled the cabinet was simply rotated 90 degrees, and the addition of a cupboard knob from my local DIY shop and some furniture legs and a magnetic latch from eBay and my creation was complete! Also freed up loads of cupboard space in my small flat.


The post Fyndig side table mini bar appeared first on IKEA Hackers.






via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/18mbaa6 From Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment