Thursday, January 8, 2015

15 Calendars for 2015 By: Grace Bonney

15 Calendars for 2015


il_fullxfull.657599453_1uh7

So far this month, I’ve only had to scribble out “2014” and write “2015” a handful of times, so this year feels like it’s off to a great start. Usually I spend close to three or four months correcting checks and letters, so to keep myself on track and organized this year, I’m trying to get better about using a calendar. I find I’m better when I stick to my digital calendar (because it follows me around, beeping at me on my phone all day), but it never hurts to have a beautiful desk or home calendar to keep important dates on hand. So this year I chose 15 of my favorite 2015 calendars, from printables and posters to oversized art calendars and smaller agenda calendars. I hope you’ll find something in here to keep you ready and up for the challenges and excitement that 2015 will bring. xo, grace




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1xJ0Suy From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment