Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How to Whitewash Furniture By: Grace Bonney

-1

Summertime puts me in the mood for lighter tones and a more beachy, bleached-out color palette. In the spirit of adding that summery feel to my home year-round, I decided to try my hand at whitewashing a piece of wood furniture. I picked up at the flea market a table that had a beat-up, dark brown finish but elegant, clean lines. After a little experimenting I’m happy to report that it’s easy to achieve really pro-looking results on your own. Click “play” to watch and learn, and check out the full list of materials and step-by-step instructions on One Kings Lane’s Style Blog! And for more fun projects, check out my Weekend Decorator page, and get a behind-the-scenes look at what I’m working on right now over on Instagram. -Megan





















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1lAxiON From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment