Monday, August 18, 2014

15 Interior Design Feeds to Follow on Instagram By: Grace Bonney

interiors_instagrams

BuzzFeed and HomePolish were nice enough to include us in a post on their favorite interior design Instagram accounts, so it got me thinking about the accounts that we all love and follow here at D*S. I’ve been tracking down and following a wide range of designers, from more established high-end interior designers to up and coming DIY-based interior designers, and have found more inspiration than I can possibly handle. It feels like every other day I’m sending myself another batch of screengrabs I’ve taken on my phone of designers to check out, interview or work with in some way. There’s something about that little square window into someone else’s world that feels so fascinating. I love getting to see how designers put together a home from start to finish and so many of these feeds do just that. Whether they share paint samples and fabric swatches or inspiring travel photos, these are 15 of my favorite interior design-based feeds right now. If you need a little bit more decor inspiration in your life, these are the people to be checking out. xo, grace


Click through for the full post after the jump!


(more…)




















via Design*Sponge http://ift.tt/1n1CHid From Grace Bonney

No comments:

Post a Comment