Thursday, August 29, 2013

Great Weekend Reading and Home Moments From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog!
I feel like I've been hit by a MAC truck this week. It was the first FULL week of school for the year, and between new learning styles, friends, routines, teachers AND a sudden head cold... I'm exhausted. Well that, and the fact that I did a LOT of sleeping-in during the Summer months, so this whole waking up at 7am every morning stuff is kickin' my trash!

I'm ready for a relaxing weekend at home, before Monday starts again, how about you?



That being said, I thought I'd leave you for the next couple of days with some fun/interesting reading material from one of our favorite spots, the Homes.com blog. This month I shared a mind-blowingly awesome, easy dessert recipe that I had to make sure you guys knew about, and we also have lots of super talented blogger-friends who are contributors over on their site too, so I just can't help but share a handful of posts that I think are great.



Mason Jar Ideas + Dark Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe












READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment