Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DIY Mini Photo Album Gift Idea From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog!
Cason's Grandma's birthday was a few days ago, and her cute hubby decided to throw her a surprise 75th birthday party. Cason adores his grandparents and wanted to give his Grandma something really neat on her special day. Of course, this required planning... something that I stink at. Cason had actually already recorded our kids and him playing the piano and singing her favorite songs on a CD for her, so she could have them to listen to all the time, but he had also asked me to print out pictures for her to have as well.



Initially I had planned on ordering one of those online photo books, but I ran out of time, so here's what I came up with instead!




A DIY mini photo album

I knew I had all of the components to make something on my own, that would be just as cute as any sort of super expensive online photo book.

I have a crazy, hoard-like stash of American Crafts supplies that are daaaaarling, a bag full (literally) of awesome Persnickety Prints that were just waiting to be used and some extra loose-leaf paper rings laying around. All the components to make a fun little flip-book type album.



READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment