Friday, April 3, 2015

LENDA Constellation Curtains By: IH guest

Stencilled Constellation Curtains


Materials: LENDA Curtains


We just added onto our house and I wanted a pair of curtains that would let a lot of light in but also be fun, since the room is largely used as a playroom for my two kids. My kids LOVE looking at the stars, so I thought constellation curtains would be a great solution! The LENDA curtains from Ikea were a perfect starting base! I cut off the tops of the curtains and folded the top over and sewed, creating a passageway for my drapery rod. Then I set to stenciling!


Stencilled Constellation Curtains


small3


I could easily place my designs under the curtain and trace with a fabric marker and a ruler. It only took a few hours to put these curtains together and it was so much fun! I love the way they turned out. You can read more about how these curtains came together on my blog, here.


By Jill


The post LENDA Constellation Curtains appeared first on IKEA Hackers.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1xJyECd From IH guest

No comments:

Post a Comment