Friday, February 27, 2015

Wickeltisch, HEMNES diaper changing table By: Markus

diaper changing table


Materials: 2x CD Rack, Ikea Hemnes


I used an old “Hemnes” sideboard.

I pulled the drawers out and painted the rest in white (little tricky on the side but it works. Use lots of “children safe” paint).


IMG_2383


IMG_2387


Then I broadened the depth with two CD racks to either side.

Be careful there ’cause you have to cut it up a little bit and add two new holes for the bottom. (It’s a little tricky to get the bottom shelf straight).


IMG_2396


IMG_2402


Then drill the CD racks onto the base of the Hemnes.

Add a new top. I used a two pieces of wood. The total size is 110cm x 75cm.


IMG_2406


IMG_2417


Then I used 10cm high blanks for the back and the sides. I sanded the sides by hand to take off all the edges. I made a separate shelf for the clean diapers and other stuff.

Painted that white as well.

Finally, I bought different drawer knobs from eBay to make it look different.


Place baby on top and change diaper.


IKEA HEMNES diaper changing table


The post Wickeltisch, HEMNES diaper changing table appeared first on IKEA Hackers.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1LRkno3 From Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment