Monday, January 19, 2015

FAKTUM turns into handsome 7-drawer oak chest By: Jules IKEAHacker

oak chest


Materials: Faktum, Rationel


This is my IKEA Hack. IKEA was selling at a very low price Faktum and Rationel old kitchen system.


I bought one top cabinet 92 x 80 (1 euro, yes it’s true it’s not a mistake) and 7 drawers (5 euro each) to fit in, and then I started to turn it into an oak chest.


I cover the top cabinet with oak.


drawer2


I installed the drawers without the front and created the fronts with oak. I put in pull handles (from this ebay seller).


structure

drawer


The entire project could be found on my blog.


The total project cost me around 200 euro


~ Fabrizio


The post FAKTUM turns into handsome 7-drawer oak chest appeared first on IKEA Hackers.







via IKEA Hackers http://ift.tt/1IYLVsg From Jules IKEAHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment