Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How to Make a Plain Glass Vase Gleam From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

This project has graced my kitchen table for the past week and a half…brining a smile to my face every time I see it.


I am totally into a couple emerging decor trends that converged to create this masterpiece. Bring on the gold and bring on the hexagon, or honeycomb, patterns!


How to Stencil on Glass with Gold Leaf | tealandlime.com


I fell head over heals for gold-leafing on glass for holiday decorating with vases, candles, and ornaments. I loved it so much, I used the technique to dress up a plain glass end table top.


Now, I am kicking it up another notch and showing you how to create gold leaf patterns on glass. Imagine the possibilities!


See the full tutorial today on Makely!



No comments:

Post a Comment