Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vintage Whites Market From noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths)

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger noreply@blogger.com (House of Smiths) Be sure to check out their blog! If you know me, then you know I'm a HUGE fan of any type of flea market or garage sale, where I can collect one of a kind goods for my house. There's something so cool to me about being one of the only people who has something unique and special, that maybe only a handful of others might have too. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE store-bought decor too, but since style mixing is our favorite, flea markets and handmade vendor fairs play a huge roll in being a great way to "mix" things up.

Each year there are a few markets that I really love to visit, and this time around I was totally stoked to hear that The Vintage Whites Market was coming to SLC Utah too! whoohoo! I've heard some amazing things about his show, and wanted to make sure that all of you had the info too, so Jana (one of the shows coordinators) is stopping by here today, to share a bit about it, and give you all the details!



You're welcome :)





Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to be here on the Smith's wonderful blog talking about our SUPER fun vintage, antique, and repurposed market that's coming to Salt Lake for the 2nd year in a row!! It's more of a fair, really. My friend Vanessa and I decided to sell some of our vintage goodies one year, so we turned her garage into a venue...invited a few other people to sell some of their stuff, and 4 years later we have over 100 vendors! We've grown from a garage to an outdoor market in Montana, a huge market in downtown Salt Lake City, and soon to be Colorado!




READ THE REST OF THIS POST >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment