Monday, January 20, 2014

How to Make a Gold Leaf Glass Table Top on Remodelaholic From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

I have been holding back one of my most favorite… ever… of all time… DIY projects for over a month!


But, with good reason…because it is for my first post as a contributor on Remodelaholic.com!


I met Cassity, the genius blogger and business-woman, behind Remodelaholic.com at the Haven Conference. Every time I bumped into her…like at first when I didn’t know who she was and asked her (yep, sometimes I am socially awkward) or when we were in line for the bathroom…she was always so lovely! Then, I took her class and was blown away by her brains. When she put out a call for contributors, I knew I had to apply. I believe it is best to always work for people you admire and can learn much from.


And, she chose me to contribute a post once per quarter in 2014! My topic is DIY furniture or furniture makeovers.


I will admit, I panicked at first. Furniture? What? Me? Then, when I calmed down I took a stroll through my furniture gallery and realized I do kind of have a knack for amazing and easy furniture makeovers. And, my philosophy for furniture hacking is make it simple, make it awesome!


So, check out what I made…a DIY Gold Leaf Glass Table Top! I made my $15 garage sale find look like a million bucks…and it was so much easier to do than it looks.


DIY-Gold-Leaf-Glass-Table by Teal & Lime for Remodelaholic.com


To find out how to make your own, plus some super time-saving tips for gold leafing, please read the full tutorial on Remodelaholic.



No comments:

Post a Comment