Friday, November 1, 2013

Instant colored wainscoating in 10 mins. No paint needed. By: Jules IKEAHacker

wainscoating


Materials: Sanela Panel, staple gun.


Description: I wanted to cover up the boring white wall under chair rail molding in a rented apt. Could have painted it but didn’t have the time to paint.


Got two IKEA Sanela Panels in grey. I hadn’t measured or anything. Thought it would be a good experiment.


They fit perfectly without any cutting.They had just the right stiffness and good texture like a grass cloth. I just got my staple gun and put them in position. 10 minutes later the room looked warmer, cozier and I was done!


~ Kathy Yaude, LA, CA area







via IKEA Hackers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Ikeahacker/~3/lobF2uHOfIQ/instant-colored-wainscoating-in-10-mins-no-paint-needed.html From Jules IKEAHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment