Saturday, November 16, 2013

DIY Marquee Light “Wreath” Preview From Jackie

Today's Inspiration comes from guest blogger Jackie Be sure to check out their blog!

I just can’t wait any longer to share this project with you. Since I found out I am co-leading a Do-It-Herself Workshop at Home Depot (find out all about it here), I have worked on my version of the monogram wreath project. I won’t be sharing the full tutorial until the week of Thanksgiving, so I wanted to pop in and share a sneak peek.


I am not a big wreath person, so I went a little off-book on the basic idea of a monogram wreath. Instead of a garland wrapped letter, I made a marquee light “wreath”!


DIY Marquee Light Wreath | tealandlime.com


It glimmers, it twinkles, it glows…all perfect qualities for the most festive time of year.


DIY Marquee Light Wreath | tealandlime.com


It also looks smashing leaning on a shelf or mantel.


DIY Holiday Marquee Light Wreath


I will be back soon with the full E-A-S-Y tutorial to make your own marquee letter wreath!


Disclosure: The Home Depot partnered with bloggers such as me for their DIH Workshop program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. The Home Depot believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.



No comments:

Post a Comment